- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card offers rewards, cashback & much more
- Exciting offers running, so apply fast
Cashback and reward offers are in plenty with Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit card. There’s cashback on supermarket and grocery spends, along with rewards on other expenses. If these are not enough to lure you, exciting travel, retail, dining and other offers would surely do. Want to know these offers in detail? Read out the page further.
Table of Contents
- 1 Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Offers 2021
- 2 Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Joining, Annual Fees & Other Charges
- 3 Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Credit Limit
- 4 Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Apply Online
- 5 Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- 6 Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Customer Care
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Offers 2021
Exciting offers await you at Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card. Check them in the pointers below.
- Earn 5,000 reward points upon the payment of joining fees
- Enjoy 5% cashback* at all grocery spends, supermarkets and departmental stores
- Cashback available on minimum transaction of INR 1,000 or more, subject to a maximum cashback of INR 500 every month
- Earn 3 reward points for every ₹150 spent at other places
- Renewal fee waiver on spending more than ₹1,20,000 in a year
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Joining, Annual Fees & Other Charges
The card comes with the following fees & charges which you should know.
- Joining Fee – ₹999
- Annual Fee – ₹999
- Interest Charges on Retail Purchases – 3.49% per month
- Interest Charges on Cash Advance – 3.49% per month
- Cash Advance Fee – 3% of the withdrawal amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Late Payment Fee – ₹100-800
Note – Standard Chartered Bank will also levy a 18% GST over these fees and charges.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Standard Chartered seeks the following criteria before it okays your application for Manhattan Platinum Credit Card.
- The age of an applicant must be between 21 and 65 years
- He/she should have a stable income
- The residence of the applicant should be there in the sourcing city or the location of the bank
Submit the following documents for a hassle-free credit card application approval.
- Identity Proof – Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Govt ID
- Address Proof – Driving License/Passport/Rental Agreement/Utility Bills/Latest Other Bank Statement
- Income Proof – Last one month salary slip (Salaried), latest IT returns with income computation or certified financials, last business continuity proof (Self-employed)
- Passport size photograph
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Credit Limit
The credit limit, which is an extent up to which you can shop via a credit card, would be offered based on your earnings and the credit score you have. More the income and credit score, greater can be the limit and vice-versa. The stability in income can also be taken into account by Standard Chartered before ascertaining the limit for you. It’s good to get a limit which you expect. But all that turns sour with the payment delays greatly induced by excessive limit utilization, which can be the result of impulsive spends that most fall prey to. So, be calculative and spend accordingly to get a bill that can be paid easily on or before the due date.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Apply Online
So after checking the offers, fees & charges, you feel like applying for Manhattan Platinum Credit Card, right? You can do so by visiting Wishfin, an online platform to apply for your favourite credit card. What’s good is that you can choose any of application form, WhatsApp chat and Wishfin chat to apply for a card. In all these, you need to mention a few personal and professional details which would then be sent by Wishfin to the concerned lender for processing. Only after a successful verification, your application sees the approval from Standard Chartered Bank.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Application Status
You can get a track of the application made for the card on the website of Standard Chartered. All you need to do is to enter the application reference number, mobile number before clicking on ‘Submit’ button. You would then get to know the actual status, whether the application is approved, pending for approval or even rejected due to certain discrepancies.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Bill Payment Online
You can pay the card dues by using either of the following.
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Payment Gateway
- Cash, cheque, demand draft deposit at the bank branch
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Customer Care
Dial the customer care numbers – 18003451000 or 18003455000, 011-39404444 or 011-66014444 for people residing in Noida and Gurgaon to know the latest offers doing the rounds. Plus, you can hear from the customer care executives about the fees and charges and several other stuff you are unaware of.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Statement
Maintain a good habit of glancing at the statement regularly to get updated with the transactions made by you in a particular billing cycle, the total dues, minimum due. You would even get to see the due date of payment. The statement would thus help you plan your spends better if you find it to be going too much for you to pay on time. Don’t go for the minimum due even if it seems so tempting with it accounting for a mere 5% of the total dues. The reality is the debt would only mount beyond your comfort over time with a minimum due payment routine. Avoid doing so, instead pay the dues in full.