Axis Bank offers a lot of credit cards having many offers and benefits. Either they help you save money on dining or on entertainment and shopping expenses. It has added one more credit card to its bucket and it is known as the Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card. This credit card gives you cashback and discounts on Wifi, DTH, and Mobile recharges. Its offers are not limited to this only because you can enjoy cashback on utility bill payments as well if you pay them through the Airtel Thanks App. There are also some exclusive offers on Swiggy, Zomato, and BigBasket that can save some bucks on grocery shopping and food delivery. You must see the other benefits of this credit card below.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features and Benefits of Axis Bank Airtel Credit Card
You must go through the features of this credit card and see how it can help you to cut off the monthly expenses.
- Earn an e-Voucher of Amazon worth INR 500 after doing the first transaction from this credit card within 30 days of issuance.
- You will earn the e-voucher only after making the payment of the joining fee of this credit card.
- Enjoy a cashback of 25% on the payment of Airtel Mobile Bills, DTH Bills, Broadband Bills, and WIFI Bills through the Airtel Thanks App.
- Get 10% Cashback on the utility bill payments like Gas Bills, Electricity Bills, and many others through the Airtel Thanks App.
- Get a cashback of 10% on Swiggy and Zomato through the Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Enjoy 10% cashback on BigBasket through this credit card.
- All the cashback will be credited to your credit card statement and no cashback will be earned on the fuel transactions.
Free Airport Lounge Access
- Enjoy up to 4 Free Domestic Airport Lounge Access through this Axis Bank credit card.
- The lounges you can access are TFS, TFS Travel Club, Plaza Premium, and Bird Group located in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at all the refilling stations across India.
- Get a maximum fuel surcharge waiver of INR 500 per statement cycle.
- The waiver is allowed between the transactions of INR 400 to INR 4000.
- Enjoy a discount of up to 20% at 4000+ Partner restaurants through the Axis Bank Airtel Credit Card.
- The discounts will be available at restaurants that come under the Dining Delight Program.
Convert Transactions into EMIs
- You can convert transactions of INR 2500 or above into EMIs.
- A processing fee of 1.5% with a minimum of INR 250 is chargeable.
Airtel Axis Credit Card Fees, Documents, and Eligibility Criteria
Now, here you can explore the fees and other charges of this credit card. Before you apply for the Airtel Axis Card, you must see whether you are eligible for the card or not.
Fees and Charges
|Joining Fee||INR 500|
|Annual Renewal Fee||INR 500|
|Spend INR 2 Lakhs in a Year||Annual Renewal Fee will be Waived Off|
|Add-on Card Fee||NIL|
|Card Replacement Charges||INR 100|
|Cash Payment Charges||INR 100|
|Finance Charges||3.6% per month|
|Late Payment Charges||INR 100 to INR 1000|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee||INR 500 up to 2.5% of the Withdrawal Amount|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.5% of the Transaction Amount|
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant must not be more than 70 years.
- You should be a resident of India to Apply for the Axis Airtel Credit Card.
- You must have a stable income.
- The minimum cibil score must be 750 or above to apply for the Axis Bank Credit Card.
You will need the following documents at the time of applying for the Airtel Card by Axis Bank:-
- Photocopy of the PAN Card
- Coloured Photographs
- Income Proof- Latest Salary Slips, Bank Statements, Form 16, IT Return Copy (Anyone)
- Residence Proof- Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (Anyone)
- Identity Proof- Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport (Anyone)
Axis Airtel Credit Card Limit
The credit limit of the Airtel Credit Card is not fixed and it depends on your income and Cibil score. If you have a high income and a Cibil Score of 750 and above then you will get a high credit limit on this credit card. So, the credit limit is decided by the bank on the basis of your income and credit score.
Apply for Airtel Axis Card
You can either get this card online through Axis Bank’s official website or you can just fill out the form above and provide your basic details including the contact number. The bank’s representative will call you can you can get this card online.
Payment Options for Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card
You can make an Axis Bank Credit Card online payment and there are many methods to clear your bills. You can use the following ways to clear the bill of your Airtel Credit Card:-
- Axis Net Banking
- Axis Mobile App
- NACH Facility
- Cash Payments
- Cheque Payments
- Gpay, PayTm, Amazon Pay
Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Apply Process
You can get this credit card from Axis Bank by completing the below steps:-
- Airtel users download the Airtel Thanks app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and log in to your account using the mobile number.
- Now you will receive an OTP, enter the same and see your account status.
- On the page you will see the credit card icon or banner of the ‘Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card’, click on the same.
- Now you can see the Airtel Credit Card offer, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Fill in your name, mobile and other details.
- Upload KYC proof such as Aadhaar or PAN card.
- Apply and wait for the response.
Airtel will send an SMS to your mobile regarding the credit card application. In the meantime, you can track the status of your credit card on the Airtel Thanks app. Open the app and go to the credit card section, there you can see your card application status. If the same has been approved, the status will show the same online and soon you will hear from the bank.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Benefits?
By getting this credit card you can have benefits like cashback, lounge access and a fuel surcharge waiver.
2. On which spends I don’t get cashback on my credit card?
The bank doesn’t allow Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Benefits on the following:-
- Wallet loading
- Gold items
- Cash withdrawal
- Payments of card fee
3. Do I Need to Spend a Specific Amount to Avail of Cashback?
No, you don’t need to make a specific credit card transaction for the cashback benefit.
4. What is the Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Welcome Offer?
Upon credit card transaction within the first thirty days of getting the card, you will get a welcome offer of an INR 500 worth of Amazon voucher.
5. How to Redeem Airtel Credit Card Amazon Voucher?
You can redeem the voucher by visiting the Amazon website. Enter your voucher to the required field and click on the ‘Add to your balance’ button. If you don’t have an account, create an account to redeem this voucher.
6. Why can't I see the Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Offer on Airtel Thanks App?
If you don’t see the credit card offer on the app, it means you are not an eligible applicant for this. All approvals are subject to Axis Bank’s review which is done internally.
7. What Documents Do I Need for the Credit Card Application?
For the Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Apply, you need the following proof :-
- PAN card copy/Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Payslip, Form 16 or IT return copy
- Ration Card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
8. How Much Joining Fee is Charged for Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card?
You need to pay INR 500+GST for this credit card.
9. From When the Annual Fee Applies?
Your credit card annual fee shall apply from the second year onwards. And the same will be waived in case the annual spending is INR 2 Lakh and more.
10. When Do I Get the Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card?
You can enjoy the Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Benefits soon as the card is delivered within seven to ten days following the date of approval.