- Explore all the features and privileges of the Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card.
- Get a Credit Card without any Renewal or Joining Fee.
- Get Heavy Discounts on Dining at the partnered restaurants.
There are many Axis Bank Customers who have their Fixed Deposits with the Axis Bank. But why aren’t you making the optimum use of your FDs? Now, you can take Insta Easy Credit Card against the Fixed Deposit in the Axis Bank. There are a lot of offers available on this credit card. The best feature of this credit card is that it is absolutely free and you don’t have to pay any annual or renewal fee for the card. You can enjoy dining benefits and earn eDGE Reward Points using this credit card. There are a lot more features available so go through them and find out which feature benefits you the most.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits of Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card
- 2 Check the Charges and Eligibility of the Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card
Benefits of Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card
There are a lot of benefits to the Insta Easy Credit Card. You can explore all of them and apply for the credit card accordingly.
Offers on Dining
You can enjoy dining at the 4000+ restaurants with the help of this credit card. This offers covers all the restaurants that come under the dining delight program of the Axis Bank. The Minimum discount available on all the restaurants is 15%.
List of Restaurants
- Enjoy a Discount of 15% on food and soft beverages at The Sahib and Kipling Bar.
- Get 15% off on the food and soft beverages bill at the California Pizza Kitchen.
- Get a Flat Discount of 15% on the soft beverages and food bills at the Hard Rock Cafe.
- Flat 20% off at TGI Fridays on the bills on soft beverages and food bills only.
Fuel Surcharge Discount
Now it is time to save the expenses on the refilling of fuels. You will get a flat discount of 1% on the fuel surcharge at all the refilling stations present across India. All you need is to pay the bill using the Axis Bank credit card. But there are some terms and conditions to this offer that can be easily fulfilled.
- Enjoy 1% off on the fuel surcharge on every fuel transactions.
- The Minimum transaction must be of ₹400.
- The maximum transaction eligible for the discount is ₹4000.
- One is eligible to take a maximum discount of ₹400 in a month.
- There will be no discount on the GST charged in the transaction.
- The cardholder is not eligible to earn reward points on the fuel transactions.
Convert High Transaction into EMIs
Now you can convert your high transactions into easy monthly EMIs. This feature is available on the Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card. All the high transactions are convertible into part payment payable every month.
|Rate of Interest||1.5% per month or 18% per annum|
|Processing Fee||1.5% or ₹250 whichever is higher|
|Tenure Options||6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 Months|
|Maximum Amount for EMI Conversion||₹5 Lacs|
|Minimum Purchase (Transaction)||₹2500|
|Call on the Contact Numbers||1860-500-5555 or 1860-419-5555|
Other Features of the Credit Card
100% Cash Withdrawal Limit:- There is the facility to withdraw all the cash of the credit limit on day one. There is no restriction on using the credit limit. You can use all the credit limits of the Insta Easy Credit card in a single day.
Flexible Credit Limit:- You can use 80% of your Fixed Deposit as the credit limit. If the amount of your FD is one lakh then you can take the credit facility of up to eighty thousand. Therefore, enjoy the credit facility against your FD in the Axis Bank.
Get Free Credit Period:- The Axis Bank provides a credit-free period of 50 to their credit cardholders. You can enjoy 50 days credit limit using this credit card.
Approval is Guaranteed:- Any customer who applies for this credit card having an FD with the bank will surely get the approval for the credit card. Therefore, the approval is guaranteed from the end of the Axis Bank.
Safe Payments:- This Credit Card has a chip that makes safe transactions. On the other hand, this credit card is secured with a PIN which is only memorized by the user. This feature prevents the fraudulent activities that take place through credit card.
Emergency Assistance:- You can have access to the VISA International Global Card Assistance Services using this credit card. You will get global assistance in case of losing the card and cash advances if you are outside India. This service is paid.
Check the Charges and Eligibility of the Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card
You must always inspect the charges and eligibility for taking the credit cards. If any of the eligibility criteria went missing, you can’t apply for the card.
Fee and Other Charges
|Add-on Cardholder Annual and Renewal Fee||NIL|
|Finance Charges||2.5% p.m. or 34.49% p.a.|
|Charges for Cash Withdrawal||2.5% of the Amount or A minimum of ₹250|
|Cash Payment Fee||₹100|
|Card Replacement Charges||NIL|
|Over limit Charges||3% of the Amount or A minimum of ₹500|
|Late Payment Fee||Nil if the pending Amount due is below ₹100.|
₹100 if the pending amount is between ₹101-₹300.
₹300 if the pending amount is between ₹301-₹1000.
₹500 if the pending amount is between ₹1001-₹5000
₹600 if the pending amount is between 50001-20000.
₹700 if the Pending Amount is ₹20001 or above.
Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card Eligibility
- There must be a Fixed Deposit with the Axis Bank.
- The minimum fixed deposit needed is of ₹20000.
- The Maximum amount of FD against which the credit card is issued is ₹25,00,000.
- One Cannot use the Tax Saver FDs for taking the credit card.
- One cannot keep Flexi-Deposits as a security against the credit card.
- No Credit Card will be issued against the FDs in the name of HUF, Companies, Trust and Society.
- There is no need for any identity proof, resident proof, and income proof document.
Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card Payment Options
There are various methods to make the Axis Bank Credit Card Payment. You can use any method for clearing the payment.
- Axis Bank Internet Banking
- Axis Bank Mobile Application
- Use NEFT for clearing the dues through other banks.
- Visit the Axis Bank ATM branch for making the Axis Bank Credit Card Payment.
- Use the Billdesk payment gateway for a successful credit card payment.
- Options for the Cash and Cheque Payments are also available.