Credit Card Apply Online2921 views
- Earn Miles through the Miles and More Credit Card and Redeem them for shopping.
- Know the Eligible Billers where you can use the credit card for auto-payment.
- See the List of Airport Lounge comes under the Miles and More Card.
Now it is time to cut off the travelling expenses. If you want to earn extra benefits on travelling then the Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card would be the best option. There are a lot of features included in this credit card. Earn Miles through the credit card and redeem it through the official website of miles and more. Book Air Tickets, Hotels, and rent cars using the earned miles through miles and more. Cover your traveling experience through the insurance facilities available in the Miles and More Card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of the Miles and More Credit Card
- 1.1 Redeem the Earned Miles in Numerous Ways
- 1.2 Enjoy Access to the Airport Lounges
- 1.3 Auto-Pay Utility Bills
- 1.4 Get 24X7 Concierge Service on the Credit Card
- 1.5 Insurance Cover
- 1.6 Other Features of the Card
- 2 Eligibility Criteria and Fee of the Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card
Features and Benefits of the Miles and More Credit Card
The Axis Bank offers two types of Miles and More Credit Card. The first credit card is the Axis Bank World Select Card and the other one is Axis Bank World Card. Both of the credit cards have different offers and fees. So before applying for the go through the features and benefits included in them.
|Offers on Axis Bank World Select Card||Offers on Axis Bank World Card|
|Get a Welcome Bonus of 15000 Miles||Get a Welcome Bonus of 5000 Miles|
|On the Expenditure of every ₹200, earn 6 Miles||On the Expenditure of every ₹200, earn 4 Miles|
|There is no Expiry of the Earned Miles||There is No Expiry of the Earned Miles|
|Enjoy an Annual Bonus of 4000 Miles||Enjoy an Annual Bonus 3000 Miles|
|Enjoy 8 Complimentary Access to the Airport Lounge per quarter||Enjoy 4 Complimentary Access to the Airport Lounge per quarter|
|Get 4 Priority Pass visit in a year after the activation of the card||Get 2 Priority Pass visit in a year once the card has been activated|
|Spend ₹100000 in a month and earn 36000 Miles||Spend ₹100000 in a month and earn 24000 Miles|
Terms and Conditions
- In order to keep the Miles out of Expiry, use the card for at least 3 months continuously and make at least 1 miles related purchase every month.
- The transactions that won’t be counted are fraud transactions. Reversal of the transaction, fee payments, cash withdrawals, interest charge, EMI transactions, and the transactions defines under the category of fuel.
Redeem the Earned Miles in Numerous Ways
You can redeem all the earned miles through the official website of miles and more for doing the following transactions.
Book Flight Tickets
- Use the Miles for booking flights from Star Alliance Airlines and the partner of Miles and More.
- Upgrade the Class of the already booked air ticket from Condor and Star Alliance partners.
- Book the Luxurious Resorts and Hotels from Miles and More using the award miles.
- Redeem the Miles on the online shopping partners of the Axis Bank.
- Rent Cars for traveling through the earned miles.
- Help the Child by educating him and sending to the school.
- Use the Miles to take care of an orphan child.
- Spread the Greenery by replanting a forest.
Terms and Conditions
- All the earned miles will be credit in the Miles and More Account of the Cardholder.
Enjoy Access to the Airport Lounges
- Get 2 Priority Pass Lounge Access per year on Axis Bank World Card.
- Enjoy 4 Visits to the Priority Pass Lounge every year on Miles and More Axis Bank World Select Card.
- Get 4 Visits to the Airport Lounge per quarter on Miles and More Axis Bank World Card.
- Enjoy 8 Complimentary Access to the Airport Lounge per quarter on the Miles and More World Select Credit Card.
List of Airport Lounges under Miles and More Credit Card
|Lounge Name||City Name|
|Cram Bar Lounge||Chandigarh|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Delhi|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Hyderabad|
|Golden Chariot Lounge||Udaipur|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Hyderabad|
|ILE Bar Lounge||Lucknow|
Terms and Conditions
- Priority Pass visits are only for primary cardholders.
- All the Priority visits exceeding the complimentary ones are chargeable.
- Guest Charges are applicable.
- In order to renew the Priority pass call on 1860-419-5555.
Auto-Pay Utility Bills
You can give the standing instruction to the bank for auto paying the utility bills like the telephone bills, gas bills, electricity bills through the Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card. Go through the list of the billers where you can make payments of the utility bills. You can also call on the 1800-209-5577 or 1800-103-5577 for more details.
|Ahmedabad||Torrent Power, Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL|
|Bangalore||BESCOM, Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Spice|
|Chandigarh||Airtel, Vodafone, Spice, BSNL, TTSL|
|Chennai||Aircel, Airtel, Vodafone|
|Delhi||BSES Rajdhani, BSES Yamuna, NDPL Delhi, Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, MTNL|
|Jaipur||Vodafone, TTSL Rajasthan|
|Kanpur||TTSL Uttar Pradesh West|
|Kolkata||CESC Kolkata, TATA Power Mumbai, Airtel, Vodafone, TTSL|
|Lucknow||TTSL UP East, Airtel, Vodafone|
|Madhya Pradesh||TTSL Madhya Pradesh|
|Mumbai||Reliance Energy, MSEB, Best Mumbai, Mahanagar Gas, LIC, Aviva Life Insurance, Birla Sun Life, ICICI Prudential, Max Newyork Life Insurance, Kotak Life, SBI Life, Reliance Life insurance, Bharti AXA, Airtel, Loop Mobile, IDEA, MTNL, Vodafone BSNL, Reliance Infocom, TTSL,|
|Pune||MSEB Pune, Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL|
|Surat||Surat Electricity, BSNL Surat|
Get 24X7 Concierge Service on the Credit Card
- Travel Services
- Arts and Culture
- Golfing Services
- Shopping Services
- Business Services
- Dining Services
|Type of Cover||Axis Bank World Select Card||Axis Bank World Card|
|Personal Air Accident||₹4.5 Crores||₹2.5 Crores|
|Credit Shield Cover||₹5 Lacs||₹1 Lac|
|Baggage Loss during Check-in||$500||$500|
|Delay in Baggage During Check-in||$500||$500|
|Loss of Personal Documents||$500||$500|
Other Features of the Card
- Make secure payments because this card is protected with EMW Chip and a PIN.
- Convert the transactions of over ₹2500 into easy EMIs at the interest rate of 1.5% per month.
- Enjoy Dining at a Discount of 15% at the restaurants under the Dining Delight Scheme.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on the transaction between ₹400 to ₹4000.
- The Maximum discount that can be availed on fuel surcharge is ₹100 per month.
Eligibility Criteria and Fee of the Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card
Before applying for the Axis Bank Credit Card, you must see the norms and compare your eligibility to take the card. See the annual charges and renewal fees to determine the budget of your expenses.
Eligibility for Applying
- The individual must be more than 18 years old.
- The age of the individual must not exceed 70 years.
- Resident and Non-Resident Indians can apply for the credit card.
- The age of the add-on Cardholder must be at least 15 years.
- PAN Card or the Photocopy of form 60.
- Income has to be proved via Salary Slip, IT Return Documents or Form 16.
- Residence Proof will be determined through Passport, Ration Card, Telephone Bill, or Electricity Bill.
- The existing Miles and More Members must provide a copy of the latest Miles and More membership statement.
Fee and Charges of Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card
|Fee||Axis Bank World Select Card||Axis Bank World Card|
|Joining Fee||₹10000 + Applicable Taxes||₹3500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Annual Renewal Fee||₹4500 + Applicable Taxes||₹3500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Add-on Card Joining Fee||NIL||NIL|
|Add-on Card Renewal Fee||NIL||NIL|
|Finance Charges||2.95% Per Month or 41.75% Per Annum||2.95% Per Month or 41.75% Per Annum|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee||2.5% of the Amount with a Minimum of ₹250||2.5% of the Amount with a Minimum of ₹250|
|Overlimit Penalty||3% of the Amount with a Minimum of ₹500||3% of the Amount with a Minimum of ₹500|
|Cheque Dishonour Fee||2% of the Amount (Min-₹450)||2% of the Amount (Min-₹450)|
|Card Replacement and Duplicate Statement Fee||NIL||NIL|
Payment Options for Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card
There are various options for making the payment of the Axis Bank Credit Cards. If the user is having many credit cards of different banks then he can use the third-party payment gateway for making the payments. The various methods for payments are:-
- Net Banking facility of the Axis Bank.
- Axis Bank Mobile Application.
- GPay, Paytm, Billdesk, and some other third-party payment gateway.
- Payment through cheque or cash.
- NEFT from another bank account.
- Auto-Debit functionality in the credit card account.