- Get the My Zone Easy Credit Card against the F.Ds with Axis Bank.
- Enjoy Dining Benefits and get a Fuel Surcharge waiver.
- Earn eDGE Reward Points and Redeem then through shopping.
Axis Bank has introduced a credit card that is absolutely free. You don’t have to pay any annual renewal or joining fee for the credit card. It has a lot of offers like cashback on movie tickets, discounts on dining and many more features and benefits. The card is known as Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card. This card is issued on the basis of Fixed Deposits that you have in the Axis Bank. The documentation and paper-work are also less and it is issued only to those customers who have FD with the Axis Bank. Let’s throw some light on the exclusive features of the credit card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features of the Axis Bank MY Zone Easy Credit Card
There are a lot of exclusive features of this credit card that can help you to save some extra penny from your monthly expenses.
Offers on Movie Tickets
- Get a Cashback of 25% on booking movie tickets through the credit card.
- Earn the maximum cashback of ₹1000 in a year on the movie tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- If the movie ticket already has an offer then there will be no cash back on the tickets.
Earn eDGE Loyalty Points
- Earn 4 eDGE Reward Points on Spending every ₹200.
- Redeem the Earned Reward Points on the shopping from the eDGE reward catalogue.
Terms and Conditions
- The earned reward point cannot be converted into cash.
- You can purchase any item from the Reward Store using the points.
Enjoy Discounted Dining
Enjoy a minimum discount of 15% on dining in the leading restaurants under the Dining Delight scheme. You can go through the list of restaurants that comes under this scheme.
- Get 15% off on The Sahib Room and Kipling Bar.
- Enjoy food at California Pizza Kitchen at a discount of 15%.
- Enjoy a Discount of 15% on the Hard Rock Cafe.
- Flat 20% off on the TGI Fridays restaurants.
Terms and Conditions
- All the discounts are available on the Food and Soft Beverages bills.
Enjoy Fuel Surcharge Waiver
The Axis Bank My Zone Easy credit card gives you a discount offer on the fuel surcharge. You can save the extra expenses that incur on the fuel transactions.
- Get a Discount of 1% on the fuel surcharge.
- Enjoy a maximum benefit of ₹400 per month on fuel transactions.
Terms and Conditions
- The minimum transaction must be of ₹400.
- The Maximum transaction that can be done is ₹4000.
- There will be no reward points on the fuel transactions.
- There will be no discount on the GST amount.
Now you can make heavy purchases on EMI using the My Zone Easy credit card. This facility will make your purchases convenient and you can repay the pending amount in the tenure provided by the bank.
- The transaction must be of more than ₹2500.
- The Rate of Interest Charged on EMIs is 1.5% per month on the reducing balance method.
- There are 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 months tenure available for repayment.
- The Processing fee of 1.5% or ₹250 whichever is higher will be charged.
- All the process is hassle-free and the documentation process is also quick.
Other Features of the Credit Card
Contactless Payment – In order to pay the bills quickly, this credit card has the feature of contactless payment. You just have to touch the card and the payment will be made. There is no need for any PIN for doing a transaction of up to ₹2000.
No Limit for Withdrawal – The My Zone Easy credit card allows you to use the 100% credit limit in a day. There are no restrictions for using the credit limit of the card.
Enjoy Credit Free Period – There is a credit-free period of 50 days available on this card. There will be no interest charge in the first 50 days. This feature is applicable to cash transactions.
Secure Transactions – All the transactions done through this credit card are absolutely safe and secured. They are protected with a PIN only known to the cardholder. There is also a digital chip that differentiates the authenticity of the credit card from other cards.
Guaranteed Approval – The majority of the applications that come for the Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card get approved by the Axis Bank.
Check the Fee and Eligibility of the Credit Card
Before applying for any credit card you must go through the fees and other charges of the credit card. As you know that this credit card has no joining or renewal fees but it includes some charges on several transactions. The following table will help you to understand better.
Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card Fee and Charges
|Annual Renewal Fee||NIL|
|Add-on Card Joining Fee||NIL|
|Add-on Card Renewal Fee||NIL|
|Financial Charges||2.50% per month or 34.49% per annum|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee||2.5% on the amount subject to a minimum of ₹250.|
|Cash Payment Fee||₹100|
|Card Replacement Cost||NIL|
|Fee for Foreign Currency Transaction||3.5%|
|Balance Enquiry and Mobile Alert Fee||NIL|
|Emergency Card Replacement through VISA||As per Visa GCAS|
|Surcharge on IRCTC Bookings||As per Indian Railways|
Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card Eligibility
- A Fixed Deposit must be there with the Axis Bank at any branch.
- The Minimum fixed deposit must be of ₹20000.
- The Maximum Fixed Deposit must be of ₹2500000.
- Minors are not eligible to apply for the My Zone Easy Card.
- This Credit Card will not be issued against the tax-saving fixed deposits.
- No Credit Card will be an issue against Flexi-Deposits.
- If the Fixed Deposit is in the name of HUF, Society, Trust, and Companies then no My Zone Easy Credit Card will be issued.
Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card Payment Options
The thing that fickles the cardholder’s mind is the bill payment of the credit card. So here are some easy methods through which you can make the payment of your Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Clear all the dues of My Zone Easy Card through the Axis Bank Internet Banking.
- Use the Axis Bank Bank Mobile Application for the payment.
- Cash and Cheque Payments are also accepted by the Axis Bank.
- Activate the Auto-Debit features for quick credit card bill payment.
- Use NEFT to pay the bills from the other bank accounts.