- Enjoy visits to the VIP Airport Lounges through the Signature Credit Card.
- Enjoy Discounts on movie tickets and earn reward points through this credit card.
- Know the Fees and Eligibility of the Axis Bank Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits.
Everyone wants to improve their lifestyle and standard of living. But an economical way of improving the living standard would be a cherry on the cake. Therefore, you can go for the Axis Bank Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle benefits. This credit card has exciting offers on movie tickets and some rebates at the access to the airport lounge. Now it is time to flaunt the luxury at the convenient pricing through this credit card. You can enjoy emergency global service and accidental insurance by using the Signature Credit Card. If you are eager to know more features of this credit card then continue reading.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features of Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits
With this credit card, you can enjoy various benefits that can help reduce your monthly expenses. Let’s understand each feature of the card along with its corresponding terms and conditions.
Save on Movie Tickets
Get a whopping 50% cashback when you book movie tickets on BookMyShow. Receive a maximum cashback of ₹2,000 per year for your movie indulgence.
Terms and Conditions
- Maximum monthly cashback is 50% or ₹250, whichever is lower.
- No additional discounts on movies with existing offers.
- Bookings must be made on BookMyShow’s website or app.
- Movie offer transactions do not earn reward points.
Earn EDGE Reward Points
You can earn plenty of EDGE reward points with this credit card, which can be redeemed at the reward point store. Here are the Reward offers of the Signature credit card:
- Spend ₹200 domestically to earn 10 points per transaction.
- Spend ₹200 internationally to earn 20 reward points.
- Get 100 EDGE reward points on your first online transaction.
Top Brands to Redeem the EDGE Points
|EDGE REWARD Points
Heavy Dining Discounts
The Axis Bank Credit Card Dining Offer provides up to a 25% discount, capped at Rs. 800, at select restaurants nationwide.
- To avail the offer, users must book through the Axis Bank Dining Program on the EazyDiner platform.
- Settle the bill with the Axis Bank credit card.
- The offer is subject to specific terms, including validity for a limited time, applicable only at certain restaurants, and excludes service charges.
Get Access to the Various Airport Lounges
- The Axis Bank Signature Credit Card grants 2 complimentary Indian airport lounge visits per quarter and includes a Priority Pass membership that provides access to over 1,300 airport lounges globally.
- The Priority Pass benefit is chargeable for add-on cardholders and guests accompanying the primary cardholder.
- While availing the airport lounge benefit, presentation of the card and the boarding pass is necessary, and restrictions may apply during peak hours.
Enjoy Visits at the VIP Lounges
Under the Priority Pass program get a visit at over 700 VIP Lounges present across 90 countries and in 275 cities.
Rates of the VIP Lounge under the Priority Pass Program
|Name of the Country
|$16.50 Per Visit
|$16.50 Per Visit
|$18.50 Per Visit
|Hong Kong, Macau, China
|$19.75 Per Visit
|Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia
|$22.50 Per Visit
|Korea, India International, Japan, Rest of Asia
|$25 Per Visit
|Rest of the World
|$25 Per Visit
Enjoy EMI Purchases
If in case your transaction is more than ₹2,500 then you can easily convert it into EMIs. This feature will help you to convert heavy transactions into easy payable EMIs. There are some charges and advantages of this offer that you can see below.
- The Rate of Interest charged on the EMI transactions is 1.5% on reducing balance.
- The tenure options are 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 months.
- Conversion of purchases into EMIs will be charged with a processing fee of 1.5% or ₹250 whichever is higher
- All the cardholders are eligible to convert the transaction into EMI if it is more than ₹2500.
If the cardholders convert the purchases into EMI at the retail store then the Rate of interest will be:-
- 13% will be the rate of Interest when the tenure is 3 and 6 Months.
- 14% will be the rate of interest if the tenure is 9 and 12 months.
- The rate of interest will be of 15% if the tenure is 18 and 24 months.
Insurance Cover Offers
- Get a cover of up to ₹2.5 Crores in case of an Air Accident.
- Enjoy Purchase protection of ₹1 Lacs.
- Loss of Travel Documents is covered with a sum of $300.
- Delay in the check-in baggage is insured with the sum of $300.
Waive off Fuel Surcharge
Use the Axis Bank Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits and get a discount on the fuel surcharge. Now you can also save extra money on refilling at all the petrol pumps.
Terms and Conditions
- The Minumum Transaction must be of ₹400.
- The Maximum Transaction to get the fuel surcharge waiver is ₹4000.
- There will be no discount on the taxes charged on the fuel amount.
- The cardholder is not eligible to earn the reward points on the fuel transactions.
- One can get a maximum discount of ₹400 in a month.
Enjoy Concierge Services
You can also enjoy the 24×7 Concierge services through this credit card. The services included are:-
- Travel Services
- Arts and Culture
- Shopping Services
- Business Services
- Golfing Services
- Business Services
- Wine and Dine
Assistance in Case of an Emergency
You can enjoy the Visa International Global Card Assistance service in the Signature credit card. In case of the card loss, you’ll be provided with the advances overseas.
Fee and Eligibility of the Signature Credit Card
There are several terms and conditions known as the eligibility criteria that are there in order to apply for the Axis Bank Signature credit card. You have to fulfil all of them. In the case of non-fulfilment of the eligibility, you cannot apply for the credit card.
Axis Bank Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits Eligibility
- The age of the cardholder must be more than 18 years.
- The maximum age to apply for the credit card is 70 years.
- 18 years is the minimum age prescribed for the add-on cardholder.
- The individual must be a citizen of India.
- The net income of the individual must be more than ₹9 Lacs per annum.
Axis Bank Signature Credit Card Document Required
- PAN Card or Form 60.
- Salary Slips, ITR Documents, Form 16 for the income proof.
- Passport, Ration Card, Landline Bill, Electricity Bill for the residence proof.
Fee and Charges of the Axis Bank Signature Credit Card
|Add-on Cardholder Fee
|Spend More than ₹3 Lacs in a Year
|Renewal Fee - NIL
|Membership Fee for the Priority Program
|Cash Withdrawal Fee
|2.5% of the Cash with a Minimum of ₹250
|Fee for Cash Payment
|Late Payment Fee
|Card Replacement Fee
Axis Bank Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits Payment Options
There are multiple options to make the Axis bank Credit Card Payments. You can follow any method for the payment and clear your credit card dues.
- Axis Bank Net Banking
- Axis Bank Mobile Application
- Pay through Axis Bank ATM Machine.
- Use NEFT for the payment from another bank.
- Use Cash and Cheque options for clearing the credit card dues.
- Make your payment convenient by activating the Auto Debit facility.