- Enjoy visits to the VIP Airport Lounges through the Signature Credit Card.
- Enjoy Discounts on movie tickets and earn reward points through this credit card.
- Know the Fees and Eligibility of the Axis Bank Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits.
Everyone wants to improve their lifestyle and standard of living. But an economical way of improving the living standard would be a cherry on the cake. Therefore, you can go for the Axis Bank Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle benefits. This credit card has exciting offers on movie tickets and some rebates at the access to the airport lounge. Now it is time to flaunt the luxury at the convenient pricing through this credit card. You can enjoy emergency global service and accidental insurance by using the Signature Credit Card. If you are eager to know more features of this credit card then continue reading.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Features of Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits
- 1.1 Discount on Movie Tickets
- 1.2 Earn eDGE Reward Points
- 1.3 Heavy Dining Discounts
- 1.4 Get Access to the Various Airport Lounges
- 1.5 Enjoy Visits at the VIP Lounges
- 1.6 Enjoy EMI Purchases
- 1.7 Insurance Cover Offers
- 1.8 Waive off Fuel Surcharge
- 1.9 Enjoy Concierge Services
- 1.10 Assistance in Case of an Emergency
- 2 Fee and Eligibility of the Signature Credit Card
Features of Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits
There are so many benefits of this credit card that will make your monthly expenditure cheaper done on the lifestyles. Know each and every feature of the card with the terms and conditions included in them.
Discount on Movie Tickets
- Book Movie Tickets from BookMy Show and gets a cashback of 50%.
- Enjoy a Maximum cashback of ₹2000 in a calendar year on the movie tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- The Maximum Cashback that can be availed in a month is 50% or ₹250 whichever is lesser.
- There will be no discount on the movie ticket that already has an offer.
- The booking must be done on the BookMyShow official website or Mobile Application.
- There will be no reward points on the movie offer transactions.
Earn eDGE Reward Points
You can also earn a lot of eDGE reward points through this credit card and redeem them in shopping at the reward point store. See the Reward offers of the Signature credit card.
- Spend ₹200 and earn 10 points on each transaction done domestically.
- Earn 20 reward points on the expenditure of every ₹200 done internationally.
- Get 100 eDGE reward points on the first online transaction.
Top Brands to Redeem the eDGE Points
|Brand Name||Reward Points Needed||Worth of E-Gift Voucher|
|Big Bazaar||5000 Points||₹1000|
|Van Heusen||2500 Points||₹500|
|Book My Show||500 Points||₹100|
|United Colors of Benetton||2500 Points||₹550|
|Louis Philippe||2500 Points||₹550|
|Hush Puppies||2500 Points||₹600|
|Peter England||2500 Points||₹550|
|Baskin Robin||1250 Points||₹313|
|Allen Solly||2500 Points||₹625|
|Vero Moda||5000 Points||₹1000|
|Planet Fashion||5000 Points||₹1250|
Heavy Dining Discounts
You can enjoy a minimum discount of 15% at the famous 4000+ restaurant present across India. The discount can be also increased to 20% at some of the selected restaurants that come under this scheme.
|Tamarind Fariyas Hotel||15%||31st October 2020|
|California Pizza Kitchen||15%||24th February 2020|
|Hard Rock Cafe||15%||24th February 2020|
|TGI Fridays||20%||15th May 2021|
|The Sahib Room and Kipling Bar||15%||15th July 2020|
|Mia Cucina||20%||31st August 2020|
Terms and Conditions
- All the discounts will be only applicable to the food and soft beverages Bill.
- The discount at the Mia Cucina will be on the Food Bill only.
- The Cusine covered are North Indian, Chinese, Continental, Italian, American, Mexican, and Mughlai.
Get Access to the Various Airport Lounges
- Enjoy 2 complimentary access to the domestic airport lounges using the Axis Bank Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle benefits.
List of Airport Lounge
- Cram Bar Lounge at the Chandigarh Airport.
- Plaza Premium lounge at the Delhi Airport.
- TFS Lounge at the Goa Airport.
- Plaza Premium Lounge at the Ahmedabad Airport.
- Premium Lounge at the Vadodra Airport.
- TFS Lounge at the Bangalore Airport.
- Earth Lounge at the Cochin Airport.
- Clipper Lounge at the Mumbai Airport.
- MALS Lounge at the Mumbai Airport.
- OASIS Lounge at the Mumbai Airport.
- TFS Lounge at the Nagpur Airport.
- Bird Lounge at the Pune Airport.
- TFS Lounge at the Chennai Airport.
- Plaza Premium Lounge at the Hyderabad Airport.
- TFS Lounge at the Kolkata Airport.
Enjoy Visits at the VIP Lounges
Under the Priority Pass program get a visit at over 700 VIP Lounges present across 90 countries and in 275 cities.
Rates of the VIP Lounge under the Priority Pass Program
|Name of the Country||Rates|
|India Domestic||$16.50 Per Visit|
|China Domestic||$16.50 Per Visit|
|Taiwan||$18.50 Per Visit|
|Hong Kong, Macau, China||$19.75 Per Visit|
|Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia||$22.50 Per Visit|
|Korea, India International, Japan, Rest of Asia||$25 Per Visit|
|Rest of the World||$25 Per Visit|
Enjoy EMI Purchases
If in case your transaction is more than ₹2500 then you can easily convert it into EMIs. This feature will help you to convert heavy transactions into easy payable EMIs. There are some charges and advantages of this offer that you can see below.
- The Rate of Interest charged on the EMI transactions is 1.5% on reducing balance.
- The tenure options are 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 months.
- Conversion of purchases into EMIs will be charged with a processing fee of 1.5% or ₹250 whichever is higher
- All the cardholders are eligible to convert the transaction into EMI if it is more than ₹2500.
If the cardholders convert the purchases into EMI at the retail store then the Rate of interest will be:-
- 13% will be the rate of Interest when the tenure is 3 and 6 Months.
- 14% will be the rate of interest if the tenure is 9 and 12 months.
- The rate of interest will be of 15% if the tenure is 18 and 24 months.
Insurance Cover Offers
- Get a cover of up to ₹2.5 Crores in case of an Air Accident.
- Enjoy Purchase protection of ₹1 Lacs.
- Loss of Travel Documents is covered with a sum of $300.
- Delay in the check-in baggage is insured with the sum of $300.
Waive off Fuel Surcharge
Use the Axis Bank Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits and get a discount on the fuel surcharge. Now you can also save extra money on refilling at all the petrol pumps.
Terms and Conditions
- The Minumum Transaction must be of ₹400.
- The Maximum Transaction to get the fuel surcharge waiver is ₹4000.
- There will be no discount on the taxes charged on the fuel amount.
- The cardholder is not eligible to earn the reward points on the fuel transactions.
- One can get a maximum discount of ₹400 in a month.
Enjoy Concierge Services
You can also enjoy the 24×7 Concierge services through this credit card. The services included are:-
- Travel Services
- Arts and Culture
- Shopping Services
- Business Services
- Golfing Services
- Business Services
- Wine and Dine
Assistance in Case of an Emergency
You can enjoy the Visa International Global Card Assistance service in the Signature credit card. In case of the card loss, you’ll be provided with the advances overseas.
Fee and Eligibility of the Signature Credit Card
There are several terms and conditions known as the eligibility criteria that are there in order to apply for the Axis Bank Signature credit card. You have to fulfil all of them. In the case of non-fulfilment of the eligibility, you cannot apply for the credit card.
Axis Bank Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits Eligibility
- The age of the cardholder must be more than 18 years.
- The maximum age to apply for the credit card is 70 years.
- 18 years is the minimum age prescribed for the add-on cardholder.
- The individual must be a citizen of India.
- The net income of the individual must be more than ₹9 Lacs per annum.
Axis Bank Signature Credit Card Document Required
- PAN Card or Form 60.
- Salary Slips, ITR Documents, Form 16 for the income proof.
- Passport, Ration Card, Landline Bill, Electricity Bill for the residence proof.
Fee and Charges of the Axis Bank Signature Credit Card
|Add-on Cardholder Fee||NIL|
|Spend More than ₹3 Lacs in a Year||Renewal Fee - NIL|
|Membership Fee for the Priority Program||$99|
|Finance Charges||2.95% p.m or 41.75% p.a.|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee||2.5% of the Cash with a Minimum of ₹250|
|Fee for Cash Payment||₹100|
|Late Payment Fee||₹300- Amount Due up to ₹2000|
₹400-Amount Due between ₹2001-₹5000
₹600- Amount Due is ₹5001 or above
|Card Replacement Fee||NIL|
Axis Bank Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits Payment Options
There are multiple options to make the Axis bank Credit Card Payments. You can follow any method for the payment and clear your credit card dues.
- Axis Bank Net Banking
- Axis Bank Mobile Application
- Pay through Axis Bank ATM Machine.
- Use NEFT for the payment from another bank.
- Use Cash and Cheque options for clearing the credit card dues.
- Make your payment convenient by activating the Auto Debit facility.