Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card is a visually attractive and highly useful credit card with unlimited benefits. You can use this card worldwide at over 70 million locations and more than one million ATMs. Bank of Baroda (BoB) recognizes its High Net Worth customers by providing this premium card to them with multiple benefits. With BoB Signature Credit Card, you get the financial freedom you want along with the much-desired convenience. The most exclusive feature that makes this card stand out is its insurance facility. Keep scrolling to know more about the benefits that this card has on offer.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features of Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card
The basic features that this card flaunts are enlisted below:
- Worldwide usage pf BOBCARD Signature.
- Withdraw cash anywhere and anytime
- Up to 40% of credit limit is for cash withdrawal
- 2 loyalty points on ₹100 spend
- In-built chip to secure from fraudulent transactions.
- Add-on facility, so family can avail of the card benefits as well
- Offers on retail purchase of various international brands such as Celio, Gmarket, ebags and many more.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable to the card:
- Membership Fee- ₹1000 for primary and ₹1000 for add-on on a yearly basis.
- Revolving credit limit- ₹5,00,000
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- 40% of the credit limit
- Interest Rate- 2.60% per month on reducing balance
- Accidental Insurance (Air Accident)- ₹50,00,000 (2.60% p.m. Service Charge on balance outstanding)
- Accidental Insurance (Air Accident)- ₹10,00,000 (2.60% p.m. Service Charge on balance outstanding)
- Cash withdrawal charges – 3.5% of the withdrawal amount, subject to a minimum of ₹200-250
- Late Payment Charges-
- Up to ₹500 – None
- ₹500 to ₹25,000 – ₹300
- Above ₹25,000 – ₹500
- Cheque return charges- 2.50% or ₹500, whichever is higher
- De-blocking charges- ₹300
Note – The fees and charges will also carry 18% GST, in place of the erstwhile 15% service tax.
Norms of Issuance of Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card
The applicant of the Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card must fulfill the following criteria:
- Age Limit- The applicant must come under the age limit of 18 years to 65 years.
- Annual Income- The applicant must have an annual income of at least ₹ 12,00,000.
- Existing Customers- You can apply for this BOB card if have an existing relationship with the bank.
List of documents for BOB Credit Card Apply are as follows –
- ID Proof – Copy of Passport, PAN Card, etc.
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return or Form -16, Salary slip (applicable for Govt. or PSU employees)
- Address Proof – Copy of Passport, utility bill payments receipt or copy of the bank passbook
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card Status
You can easily apply for the Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card online on the official website of the bank. You can fill your details in the Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card online application form and upload the relevant documents. The bank also provides present formats for those who want to manually submit the credit card application. All you need to do is print the application form, fill and submit it to the nearest branch of BoB. The bank also provides the applicant with a facility to check the status of his/ her credit card application online.
Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card Statement
The Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card Statement is a record of all the key information pertaining to your credit card. This statement provides the track of all the transactions that have been done using this card and other important details. The applicant can easily keep a check on his/ her expenses through this statement and maintain a balanced expenditure and repayment track record.
Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card Bill Payment
So when the bill comes on its generation date, be clear on how to pay it so that there won’t be any delay. If you pay it after the due date, the bank deduct a penalty. You can also go online and pay the dues swiftly to prevent any such charges. Unlike struggling to visit the bank branch to make the payment, the online method pays the bills in a few minutes. And if you have access to Internet Banking, so add the card to the biller list and get the SMS before the due date of payment. So, whenever the bill gets generated, you will get an SMS indicating the due amount to be paid on or before a certain date. You can also set an Auto Pay online to get the card dues paid automatically, eliminating the need for you to pay manually.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
Bank of Baroda Customer Care is a much useful facility provided by the bank. So, one can reach out this team by calling them on their toll free number- 1800-223-224. This number can be used to reach them on all working days apart from the 2nd Saturday, 4th Saturday, Sunday and other Public Holidays. You can also write to them at [email protected] Also, it will be timesaving to mention the apt abbreviation related to your query to fast track and ease out the process.