Credit Card Payment Offers 2019765 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Norms of Issuance of Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card
- 1.4 Necessary Documents
- 1.5 Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card Status
- 1.6 Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card Statement
- 1.7 Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card Bill Payment
About Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card
Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card is a visually attractive and highly useful credit card with unlimited benefits. The card is accepted worldwide at over 70 million locations and more than 1 million ATMs. Bank of Baroda (BoB) recognizes its High Net Worth customers by providing this premium card to them with multiple benefits. With BoB Signature Credit Card, you get the financial freedom you want along with the much-desired convenience. The most exclusive feature that makes this card stand out is the insurance facility provided by the bank on the card. Keep scrolling to know more about the benefits that this card has on offer.
Features of Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card
The basic features that this card flaunts are enlisted below:
- The BOBCARD Signature is accepted worldwide.
- The card is ATM compatible allowing its bearer to withdraw cash anywhere and anytime.
- The cash withdrawal limit on this card is up to 40% of the credit limit allowance on the card.
- You earn 2 loyalty points on every purchase worth ₹ 100.
- The card bears an in-built chip which reduces the risk of fraudulent transactions.
- The card bears an add-on facility wherein multiple cards can be issued in the name of the same applicant.
- Offers on retail purchase of various international brands such as Celio, Gmarket, Chic Shopping Outlet, ebags and many more.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable to the card:
- Membership Fee- ₹1000 for primary and ₹1000 for add-on on a yearly basis.
- Revolving credit limit- ₹5,00,000
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- 40% of the credit limit
- Interest Rate- 2.60% per month on reducing balance
- Accidental Insurance (Air Accident)- ₹50,00,000 (2.60% p.m. Service Charge on balance outstanding)
- Accidental Insurance (Air Accident)- ₹10,00,000 (2.60% p.m. Service Charge on balance outstanding)
- Cash withdrawal charges – 3.5% of the withdrawal amount, subject to a minimum of ₹200-250
- Late Payment Charges-
- Up to ₹500 – None
- ₹500 to ₹25,000 – ₹300
- Above ₹25,000 – ₹500
- Cheque return charges- 2.50% or ₹500, whichever is higher
- De-blocking charges- ₹300
Note – The fees and charges will also carry 18% GST, in place of the erstwhile 15% service tax.
Norms of Issuance of Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card
The applicant of the Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card must fulfill the following criteria:
- Age Limit- The applicant must come under the age limit of 18 years to 65 years.
- Annual Income- The applicant must have an annual income of at least ₹ 12,00,000.
- Existing Customers- The applicants with an existing relationship with the bank will be preferred for the card.
List of mandatory documents required to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof-
- Address Proof-
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card Status
You can easily apply for the Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card online on the official website of the bank. You can fill your details in the Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card online application form and upload the relevant documents. The bank also provides preset formats for those who want to manually submit the credit card application. All you need to do is print the application form, fill and submit it to the nearest branch of BoB. The bank also provides the applicant with a facility to check the status of his/ her credit card application online.
Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card Statement
The Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card Statement is a record of all the key information pertaining to your credit card. This statement provides the track of all the transactions that have been done using this card and other important details. The applicant can easily keep a check on his/ her expenses through this statement and maintain a balanced expenditure and repayment track record.
Bank of Baroda Signature Credit Card Bill Payment
So when the bill comes on its generation date, be clear on how to pay it so that there won’t be any delay. If you pay after the due date, the bank can deduct a penalty from your account. Therefore, you can go online and pay the dues swiftly to prevent any such charges. Much unlike when you struggle to find time out of your busy schedule to visit the bank branch to make the payment, the online method allows you to pay the bills in a few minutes. If you have an access to Internet Banking, you can add the card to the biller list and get the SMS well before the due date of payment. So, whenever the bill gets generated, you will get an SMS indicating the due amount to be paid on or before a certain date. You can even set an Auto Pay online to get the card dues paid automatically, eliminating the need for you to pay manually.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
Bank of Baroda Customer Care is a much useful facility provided by the bank. One can reach out this team by calling them on their toll free number- 1800-223-224. This number can be used to reach them on all working days apart from the 2nd Saturday, 4th Saturday, Sunday and other Public Holidays. You can also write to them at [email protected] Also, it will be timesaving to mention the apt abbreviation related to your query to fast track and ease out the process.