- Earn Reward Points and Cashback through HDFC Best Price Save Max Credit Card.
- See the Eligibility Criteria and Fee of the Credit Card.
- Calculation of the Earned Reward Points and Process of Redemption.
Now it is time to increase your savings and earn huge rewards. HDFC has launched Best Price Save Max Credit Card that will help you to expand your savings. Shop Online and on retail stores to earn reward points and cashback. You will also get insurance coverage and flight delay compensations. To know more about its features let’s move on and see all the available offers of this credit card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Offers of HDFC Best Price Save Max Credit Card
Reward Point and Launch Offers
- Earn 6 Reward Points on the transaction of Best Price.
- Get 4 Reward Points on the IRCTC, Utility, and Dining transactions.
- Spend on retail Shopping and Earn 2 Reward Points.
Terms and Conditions
- 1 Reward Point is equal to 30 paise.
- Spend a minimum of ₹150 and earn reward points.
- Merchant Category Codes by Network will identify the IRCTC, Utility, and Dining Transactions.
Launch offer and Best Price Vouchers
- Spend ₹25000 every month and earn a cashback of ₹500 as the Launch offer.
- Earn the Best Price Voucher after a minimum of 4 purchases at Best Price Stores in the first 90 days of card issuance.
- Spend ₹150000 in a quarter of the calendar year and get Best Price Voucher of ₹1000.
Terms and Conditions
- Launch Offer is Valid only up to 31st of May 2020.
- Launch Offer is applicable from the card issuance date.
- Redeem Best Price Voucher at any Best Price Stores.
- Get up to 8 Complimentary Access to 700 and more Lounges globally in a year.
- ₹50 Lacs as insurance cover for any Air Accident. The nominee will get a sum ₹50 Lac on the death of the credit card used died in an Air Accident.
- Get up to ₹10 Lacs as overseas hospitalisation in the case of a medical emergency. Either the emergency occurs while travelling or outside the home country, this card covers both of them.
- The Primary Card Holder will get a cover of ₹25000 in the case of flight delay.
- Get a cover up to ₹25000 in case of missing the connecting international flights.
Other Benefits of HDFC Best Price Save Max Credit Card
- Waive off 1% of the Fuel Surcharge with a Maximum Cashback of ₹250 per statement cycle. (Minimum Transaction- ₹400)
- Contact less Payment of bills using a Contact less network symbol on the credit card. It is convenient and fast and doesn’t need the card’s PIN.
- Get a maximum Credit Facility for 50 days without any chargeable interest.
Eligibility and Fee Criteria of the Credit Card
|Joining or Membership Fee||₹1000 + Applicable Taxes|
|Use ₹30000 within 90 days from the date of card issuance||Joining Fee- NIL|
|Renewal Fee||₹1000 + Applicable Taxes|
|Use ₹75000 in a calendar year||Renewal Fee- NIL|
Charges for Late Payment
You’ll get an interest-free credit facility for 50 days on HDFC Best Price Save Max Credit Card. After the expiration of 50 days, the following charge will be implemented.
|Range of ₹100 - ₹500||₹100|
|Range of ₹501 - ₹5000||₹500|
|Range of ₹5001 - ₹10000||₹600|
|Range of ₹10001 - ₹25000||₹800|
|More than ₹25000||₹950|
Eligibility for Applying to this Credit Card
- The Person should have a minimum age of 21 years.
- The person must not have the age of not more than 65 years.
- This card is only for self-employed individuals.
Calculations of Reward Points
Here is an example where you have spent ₹45000 on Best Price, ₹1500 on dining and retail expenditure of ₹15000. According to the minimum transaction of ₹150, your reward points will be as follows.
|Reward Point Offer||Calculation||Earned Points|
|6 Reward Points on Best Price Spend||45000 x 6/150||1800|
|4 Reward Points on Dining/Utility/IRCTC||1500 x 4/150||40|
|2 Reward Points in Retail||15000 x 2/150||200|
|Total Earned Reward Points||2040 Reward Points|
Reward Points Redemption
You can redeem your reward points through HDFC Net Banking. Follow the steps given below to redeem the reward points.
- Open the HDFC Net Banking Dashboard and Log in.
- Open the Card Section and click on Enquire.
- Finally, click on Redeem Cash Points.
You can also Redeem Reward point through Phone Banking. The Phone Banking contact number is available on the backside of the credit card.
HDFC Best Price Save Max Credit Card Payment Options
There a number of options available for making HDFC Credit Card online payment. You can use any mode of payment for clearing the HDFC Best Price Save Max Credit Card.
- HDFC Net Banking
- HDFC Mobile App
- Payment Gateways like GPay, Paytm, etc.
- HDFC Billdesk Portal
- ATM Fund Transfer
- Cash and Cheque Payments
- Auto-Debit Instructions
The Cash and Cheque Payments of the Credit card bill include some extra charges. Therefore it is better to make HDFC Credit Card Payment through Net banking which is absolutely free.