Credit Card Apply2583 views
Watching your favourites showcasing their magic in the silver screen still enthralls you every time you see them perform. And when you get free movie tickets to watch the movies at PVR, you would be cock-a-hoop, isn’t it? The bank which can let you experience the same is Kotak Mahindra Bank, which through PVR Platinum Credit Card is drawing the crowd to the theatres.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features of Kotak PVR Platinum Credit Card
Features of Kotak PVR Platinum Credit Card
So, all you movie lovers, get ready to witness a gripping film by looking at the salient features of the card below.
- Two free movie tickets are coming thick and fast to be placed in your pocket provided the spending touches ₹10,000 and more in a monthly billing cycle.
- You can shop anywhere in India to avail two free movie tickets.
- The good thing is that free tickets are available all year along on keeping up with the spend criteria.
- The benefits of the primary card is available with add-on-cards
- Management of add-on cards is easy as there can be separate tracking for each one of them.
- The cardholder can set the spending limit according to his/her wish.
- An insurance cover of ₹75,000 is available in the event of card being lost or stolen. However, you are required to call the customer care number-18602662666.
- An insurance claim can be registered by calling HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company at 18002700700. You can even send an email to the company to register the claim.
- A customer dispute form can be accessed online requiring you to submit details pertaining to the billed amount and disputed amount.
- You also need to submit a FIR copy.
Fees & Charges
There are some fees and charges that the cardholders need to bear.
- Interest charges- 3.50% per month
- Over limit charge – ₹500
- Joining fee – ₹1499
- Add-on card fee – ₹299 per card
- Late payment charges – ₹100 – ₹700
- Cash withdrawal charges – ₹300 per ₹10,000
- Fuel surcharge- 1% on the transaction amount
- Surcharge on railway tickets- 1% each on Internet and terminal booking
- Cash payment at branch – ₹100
- Card replacement fee – ₹100
A resident Indian with reasonably good income and default less credit history is sought by the bank to approve the application for the PVR Platinum card.
Documents Needed to Avail Kotak Mahindra Bank PVR Platinum Credit Card
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card (Self-attested copy)
- Residence Proof-Aadhaar Card/Passport/Latest Utility Bills (Self-attested copy)
- Recent passport size photograph duly attested
- Attached Declaration Form Duly Signed
Kotak Mahindra Bank PVR Platinum Credit Card Application Status Online
Getting aware of the credit card application status is much better than being ignorant. So, if you have applied for the platinum card but it has still not come your way, you need to click the link, application status, as shown in the footer of Kotak Mahindra Bank website. Upon clicking, a page will appear and ask you to feed either Application Form Number or Application Reference Number. Provide any of them and find where your favourite plastic card is.
Kotak PVR Platinum Credit Card Statement
Want to keep a track of your expenditure pattern so that you won’t fall into the merciless debt trap? Do it through the e-mail statement that can be provided on your email ID on a monthly basis. Whatever card spends you make would be shown in the statement.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
Queries regarding payment due date, issuance of statement, applicable fees and charges can be resolved by giving a call to the customer care number-18602662666. Also, you can be aware of various discount offers running on your card.