Credit Card Payment Offers 87 views
Table of Contents
About SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card
With SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card, get ready to enjoy the maximum rewards while using this card for all your needs. This thoughtfully designed card comes with an unlimited world of privileges that not only suits your lifestyle needs but gives you the various benefits as well. And, if you are a shopaholic, and love to shop online, this credit card is for you. SBI offers you the same with a list of features and benefits so that your life will be full of luxury. So, why to wait? Go for it today and enjoy the benefits.
Features of SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card
List of remarkable features offered by SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card are mentioned below.
- Amazon.in Gift Card worth ₹500 on joining
- 5X reward points on online spends
- 10X reward points on online spends with exclusive partners
- E-vouchers worth ₹2000 on annual online spends
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between ₹500 & ₹3000
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between ₹500 & ₹3000
- Spend ₹1,00,000 and get annual fee of ₹499 reversed
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹499 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹499 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges: 2.50% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
Knowing the real-time status of your SBI credit card is no more a hassle as the bank offers you an online facility, wherein you can easily check the actual status of your card anytime. You just need to visit the site online and enter your application number, and the moment you do so, the site will reflect the real-time status of your card, whether it spending or approved.
SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card Statement
Get the monthly statement of your SimplyCLICK Advantage card without any hassle. The bank offers you this online facility, wherein you need to give your registered email to the bank so as to receive the statements monthly. With the help of these statements, you can check all the transactions made via your card and can keep an eye on extra spends.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
When it comes to credit card helpline numbers, all you need to do is just get in touch with the bank by dialing 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290. You are free to dial these numbers anytime, from anywhere so as to get the answers of all your queries and concerns related to SBI credit cards.