Credit Card Apply Online3046 views
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 About SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card
- 2 How to Apply for SimplyCLICK Advantage Card Online?
About SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card
Be ready to pack reward points on spending at online brands and that too at the rate of 5X and 10X rewards. If the reward points are not enough, there are e-vouchers, fuel surcharge waiver and annual fee reversal on crossing the milestone spends. All that and much more make SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card an exciting proposition for the cardholders. So, why to wait? Go for it today and enjoy the benefits.
Features of SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card
List of remarkable features offered by SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card are mentioned below.
- Amazon.in Gift Card worth ₹500 on joining
- 5X reward points on online spends
- 10X reward points on online spends with exclusive partners
- E-vouchers worth ₹2000 on annual online spends
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between ₹500 & ₹3000
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between ₹500 & ₹3000
- Spend ₹1,00,000 and get annual fee of ₹499 reversed
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹499 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹499 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges: 2.50% per month
SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card Credit Limit
The credit limit would be based on the income, repayment potential and credit score an applicant may have. If you are good on these fronts, don’t be surprised to bag away a greater limit compared to someone struggling on all three. As far as credit score goes, it should be more than 750 to get more limits. Greater limits, however, do not mean you should utilize a heavy chunk of credit and raise the debt amount for you to pay. So often a greater credit utilization drags one into a merciless debt trap. Be judicious on your card spends and prevent the bills from rising exorbitantly.
Know the eligibility criteria of SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
How to Apply for SimplyCLICK Advantage Card Online?
Don’t know how to apply for the card? No worry, as you can simply visit the SBI’s website and then go to credit card section. Within the section, you can find ‘Apply Now’ underneath the card name. Just click on that button to be directed to a page asking you to answer a few simple personal, professional and credit queries. Post answering all that, you can click on ‘Submit’ button at the bottom. Your application will thus get processed to the next stage wherein the bank would check the details thoroughly. Only when the details so entered come true in SBI’s investigation, you would get an approval for a card.
Application Status Online
Knowing the real-time status of your SBI credit card is no more a hassle as the bank offers you an online facility, wherein you can easily check the actual status of your card anytime. You just need to visit the site online and enter your application number, and the moment you do so, the site will reflect the real-time status of your card, whether it spending or approved.
SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card Statement
Get the monthly statement of your SimplyCLICK Advantage card without any hassle. The bank offers you this online facility, wherein you need to give your registered email to the bank so as to receive the statements monthly. With the help of these statements, you can check all the transactions made via your card and can keep an eye on extra spends.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
When it comes to credit card helpline numbers, all you need to do is just get in touch with the bank by dialing 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290. You are free to dial these numbers anytime, from anywhere so as to get the answers of all your queries and concerns related to SBI credit cards.