Credit Card Payment Offers 2018 322 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About SimplyCLICK SBI Card
- 1.1 Features of SimplyCLICK SBI Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Documents Required
- 1.5 Application Status Online
- 1.6 SimplyCLICK SBI Card Statement
- 1.7 SimplyCLICK SBI Card Bill Payment
About SimplyCLICK SBI Card
If you are someone who loves to shop online, SimplyCLICK SBI Card is perfect for you. This thoughtfully designed credit card of SBI is perfectly suited for the online shopper in you. It is apt for the today’s generation that’s always online. Moreover, the best thing about this amazingly designed card is the fact that it gives you maximum rewards and benefits when you use it to shop online. It comes with privileges like milestone rewards, fuel surcharge waiver, log-in gifts and so on. If you are interested to know more about SimplyCLICK SBI Card, go to the page below.
Features of SimplyCLICK SBI Card
Read the page below and get to know about the remarkable features of SimplyCLICK SBI credit card.
- 10X reward points on online spends with exclusive partners – Bookmyshow / Amazon / Zoomcar / Lenskart / Foodpanda / Cleartrip
- 5X reward points on all other online spends
- Amazon.in Gift Card worth ₹500 on joining
- Get E-vouchers worth ₹2,000 on annual online spends of ₹ 1 Lakh and 2 Lakh respectively
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between ₹500 & ₹3,000
- Spend ₹1,00,000 and get annual fee of ₹499 reversed in the subsequent year
Fees & Charges
Annual Fee: ₹499 (one-time)
Renewal Fee:₹499 (per annum)
Add on Fee: Nil (per annum)
Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
Rewards Redemption Fee:₹99
Cash Payment Fee:₹100
Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
Note – The fees and charges would also include applicable GST, which at the moment stands at 18%.
Know the eligibility criteria of the SimplyCLICK SBI credit card below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should be at least 21 years of age but not more than 70 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Age Criteria For Different Customer Segments
- Salaried & Self-employed – 21 to 70 years
- Pensioner – 40-70 years
Know the documentation below, if you want to apply for SimplyCLICK SBI Card.
- One recent self-attested passport size photograph
- self-attested copy of your Photo-ID Proof
- self-attested copy of your Residence Proof
- The attached Declaration Form duly signed by you
Application Status Online
If you have already applied for SimplyCLICK SBI Card and don’t know the actual status of your credit card application, nothing to worry as SBI with its online facility ensures that you check and track the current status of your credit card anytime. The bank with this online facility makes sure that you can know the actual status of your card anytime.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Statement
Know the details of your credit card as SBI offers the online facility, wherein you get the monthly statement of your card with all the required details. By checking your credit card statement, you can keep a track of all your transactions and can easily know where you spent the maximum money. And, all this and much more is possible with the statement facility offered by SBI.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Bill Payment
Make sure to pay the bills on time to escape the attack of late payment charges, interest and taxes. So often the hectic schedule does not allow an individual to think about bill payment leave alone the due date. For those, Auto Pay could be a perfect solution as it helps the payment of bills automatically from a bank account on or before the due date. You can register for Auto Pay by logging on to your internet banking. All you need to do is to add the card to the list of biller and activate Auto Pay. Also, you can just add the card and choose to pay manually. In that case, you must not activate Auto Pay. You can receive the message of your bill amount and due date before the latter so that you can arrange the required funds to pay your dues on time.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
When in doubt, all you need to do is just dial the helpline number of SBI and the bank executives are there to help you. By dialing the customer care number of 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 all your queries and concern related to credit cards can easily be solved by the experienced and knowledgeable team of SBI credit cards.