Credit Card Payment Offers 20181167 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About SimplyCLICK SBI Card
- 2 SimplyCLICK SBI Card Offers December 2018
- 3 Annual Fee and Other Charges
- 4 SimplyCLICK SBI Card Credit Limit
- 5 SimplyCLICK SBI Card Apply Online at Wishfin
- 6 SimplyCLICK SBI Card Bill Payment Online
- 7 SimplyCLICK SBI Card Customer Care Number
About SimplyCLICK SBI Card
How about shopping with top online brands across food, travel, entertainment and other categories? How would you feel to be greeted with 5X and 10X rewards on shopping with online brands? You would feel great shopping with them and getting rewarded in such a fashion, won’t you? Well, this is possible with SimplyCLICK SBI Card that’s making every online shopper a happy lot. To compliment the reward offers are the provisions of gift vouchers and surcharge waiver on fuel spends, thus giving it a magic feel. So, feel more magic by reading the page further.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Offers December 2018
Read the page below and get to know about the remarkable features of SimplyCLICK SBI credit card.
- 10X reward points on online spends with exclusive partners – Bookmyshow / Amazon / Zoomcar / Lenskart / Foodpanda / Cleartrip/UrbanClap
- 5X reward points on all other online spends
- Amazon.in Gift Card worth ₹500 on joining
- Get E-vouchers worth ₹2,000 on annual online spends of ₹ 1 Lakh and 2 Lakh respectively
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between ₹500 & ₹3,000
- Spend ₹1,00,000 and get annual fee of ₹499 reversed in the subsequent year
Annual Fee and Other Charges
- Annual Fee: ₹499 (one-time)
- Renewal Fee:₹499 (per annum)
- Add on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Rewards Redemption Fee:₹99
- Cash Payment Fee:₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
Note – The fees and charges would also include applicable GST, which at the moment stands at 18%.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Credit Limit
You would want to know the credit limit that’s being given on this card, right? Well, there’s not a definite answer to your credit limit query. However, it can be said that the limit would depend on your income and credit score. If these two are good, don’t be surprised to bag a greater limit, giving you more to spend on.
At the same time, don’t worry if you get a lower limit based on your existing financials as the timely and regular bill payment schedule can prompt SBI to raise the limit with time. Similarly, a greater limit should not be used without any discretion as that can soar bills beyond your reach only to cause default in the end. You should better control on your impulsive buys to keep the bill amount under control, enabling a smooth payment and maintaining a good credit health.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Eligibility Criteria
Know the eligibility criteria of the SimplyCLICK SBI credit card below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should be at least 21 years of age but not more than 70 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Age Criteria For Different Customer Segments
- Salaried & Self-employed – 21 to 70 years
- Pensioner – 40-70 years
Know the documentation below, if you want to apply for SimplyCLICK SBI Card.
- One recent self-attested passport size photograph
- self-attested copy of your Photo-ID Proof
- self-attested copy of your Residence Proof
- The attached Declaration Form duly signed by you
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Apply Online at Wishfin
Yes, you can apply for the card at Wishfin, a leading fintech player that gives you a chance to compare and choose the best credit card and other financial product deals and offers. While applying for the card, you need to provide a few personal and professional details before submitting it online. Afterward, Wishfin will send your application to SBI after getting your consent for the same. Once the application reaches SBI, the public lender checks whether the details entered are true or not. SBI gives an approval only when the details are verified successfully. Plus, it would check whether you meet the eligibility criteria set for the card.
Application Status Online
If you have already applied for SimplyCLICK SBI Card and don’t know the actual status of your credit card application, nothing to worry as SBI with its online facility ensures that you check and track the current status of your credit card anytime. The status can be anything from approved, rejected and pending for approval. If the status shown is rejected, you would get to see the reasons for the same. If you can sort out those issues that may have emerge in your application, do so and re-apply to get an approval.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Bill Payment Online
Make sure to pay the bills on time to escape the attack of late payment charges, interest and taxes. So often the hectic schedule does not allow an individual to think about bill payment leave aside the due date. For those, Auto Pay could be a perfect solution as it helps the payment of bills automatically from a bank account on or before the due date.
You can register for Auto Pay by logging on to your internet banking. All you need to do is to add the card to the list of biller and activate Auto Pay. Also, you can just add the card and choose to pay manually. In that case, you must not activate Auto Pay. You can receive the message of your bill amount and due date before the latter so that you can arrange the required funds to pay your dues on time.
There are payment gateways at the same time wherein you can go and select from the payment options such as net banking, debit card, etc, to make a payment of SimplyCLICK SBI Card bills. The intimation of the bill payment can be sent instantly to your registered mobile number. You can also check the payment on the statement issued to you on a monthly basis.
Benefits of Timely Payment
Maintaining a timely payment routine would positively influence your credit score. Better the score more are the chances of gaining an approval to a fresh credit. So go online and enjoy a hassle-free payment.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Customer Care Number
When in doubt, all you need to do is just dial the helpline number of SBI and the bank executives are there to help you. By dialing the customer care number of 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 all your queries and concern related to credit cards can easily be solved by the experienced and knowledgeable team of SBI credit cards. So what if it’s about reward points or fees & changes, the executives can guide you and solve your queries fast.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Statement
Go online to get the monthly statement of your card with all the required details. By checking your credit card statement, you can keep a track of all your transactions and easily know where you have spent the maximum money. And, all this and much more is possible with the statement facility offered by SBI.
The statement shows total dues, minimum due, due date, besides giving you a summary of the reward points earned. You can redeem those points by shopping at several online and offline brands. Check out the SBI website for reward redemption. You can even pick out a flaw in the entry of the transactions if it is the case, by checking the statement regularly. After noticing a flaw in the statement, you can bring it to the notice of the bank and get that sorted out ASAP.