In a latest offering which may be time bound, SBI is giving you all a BookMyShow voucher worth ₹250 on applying for SimplyCLICK SBI Card online. Apart from the special offer, the card brings to you lucrative offers while shopping at top online brands across food, travel, entertainment and other categories. Shopping at these brands greet you with 5X and 10X rewards that can be redeemed for gifts and other purchases. So don’t you feel great shopping with them and getting rewarded in such a fashion? To compliment the reward offers are the provisions of gift vouchers and surcharge waiver on fuel spends, thus giving it a magic feel. So, feel more magic by reading the page further.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Offers January 2023
Read the page below and get to know about the remarkable features of SimplyCLICK SBI credit card.
- Enjoy 10X reward points on our partnered websites like Amazon, Apollo24X7, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Eazydiner, Lenskart, and Netmeds.
- 5X reward points on all other online spends
- Amazon.in Gift Card worth ₹500 on joining
- Get E-vouchers worth ₹2,000 on annual online spends of ₹ 1 Lakh and 2 Lakh respectively
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between ₹500 & ₹3,000
- Spend ₹1 Lakh and more to reverse annual fee of ₹499 for the subsequent year
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Flexipay Facility
- Convert credit card purchases of ₹2,500 and above into EMIs
- You can do this within 30 days of purchase
- To apply for Flexipay, do SBI Credit Card Login
Annual Fee and Other Charges
- Annual Fee: ₹499 (one-time)
- Renewal Fee: ₹499 (per annum)
- Add on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Rewards Redemption Fee: ₹99
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
Note – The fees and charges would also include applicable GST, which at the moment stands at 18%.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Credit Limit
You would want to know the credit limit that’s being given on this card, right? Well, there’s not a definite answer to your credit limit query. However, it can be said that the limit would depend on –
- Credit score
If these two are good, don’t be surprised to bag a greater limit, giving you more to spend on.
At the same time, don’t worry if you get a lower limit based on your existing financials as –
- Timely and regular bill payment schedule may prompt SBI to raise the limit with time.
- Don’t use a greater limit without any discretion as it can soar bills beyond your reach that’ll cause default in the end.
- Control on your impulsive buys to keep the bill amount under control, enabling a smooth payment by maintaining a good credit health.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Eligibility Criteria
Know the eligibility criteria of the SimplyCLICK SBI credit card below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- Age needed for the card application is at least 18 years, but not more than 70 years.
- Also the applicant need to have a good credit score
Age Criteria For Different Customer Segments
- Salaried & Self-employed – 18 to 60 years
- Pensioner – 40-70 years
Income Criteria for Different Age Groups
|Age Group||Minimum Income Required (In ₹)|
|Less Than 25 Years||20,000|
|More Than 40 Years||40,000|
Know the documentation below, so you can apply for SimplyCLICK SBI Card.
- One recent self-attested passport size photograph
- Self-attested copy of your Photo-ID and Residence Proof
- And an attached Declaration Form duly signed by you
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Apply Online at Wishfin
Yes, you can apply for the best credit card at Wishfin, a leading fintech player that gives you benefits like –
- Compare from the best credit card
- Other financial product deals and offers
While applying for the SBI card, you also need to provide a few personal and professional details before submitting it online. Afterward, Wishfin will send your application to SBI after getting your consent for the same. Once the application reaches SBI, the public lender checks whether the details entered are true or not.
Upon successful verification of the details, SBI gives an approval. Plus, it would check whether you meet the eligibility criteria set for the card.
Application Status Online
Are you already applied for SimplyCLICK SBI Card and don’t know the actual status of your credit card application? So there is nothing to worry about as using the SBI online facility you can ensure the current status of your credit card anytime from anywhere. But for this you might need an internet connection. The status can be anything from approved, rejected and pending for approval. So, if your status is rejected, you would get to see the reasons for the same. But do you know you can also sort out those issues that may have emerge in your application, do so and re-apply to get an approval.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Bill Payment Online
Make sure to pay the bills on time to escape the attack of late payment charges, interest and taxes. So often the hectic schedule does not allow an individual to think about bill payment leave aside the due date. For those, Auto Pay could be a perfect solution as it helps the payment of bills automatically from a bank account on or before the due date.
You can register for Auto Pay by following the below steps –
- Log in on to your internet banking
- Add the card to the list of biller and activate Auto Pay
- Also, you can just add the card and choose to payment mode manually
- If you do that, you must not activate Auto Pay
- A message of your bill amount and due date sent to you before the latter, so that you can arrange the required funds to pay your dues on time.
There are payment gateways at the same time, so you can go and select from them –
- Net banking
- Debit card
But there are more methods to make a payment for SimplyCLICK SBI Card bills as well. The intimation of the bill payment will be sent instantly to your registered mobile number. So, you can also check the payment on the statement issued to you monthly .
Benefits of Timely Payment
Maintaining a timely payment routine would positively influence your credit score. So, better the score more are the chances of gaining an approval to a fresh credit. For this, you can go online and enjoy a hassle-free payment.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Customer Care Number
When in doubt, all you need to do is just dial the helpline number of SBI and the bank executives are there to help you. By dialing the customer care number of 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 all your queries and concern related to credit cards can easily be solved by the experienced and knowledgeable team of SBI credit cards. So what if it’s about reward points or fees & changes, the executives can guide you and solve your queries fast.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card Statement
Go online to get your monthly statement of SBI card with all the required details. By checking the credit card statement, you can keep track of all your transactions and easily know where you have spent the maximum money. So, use this online or offline service of the bank to check the statement. But, if you want it online, check the same on the SBI portal by logging in.
The statement will show –
- Total dues
- Minimum due
- Due date
- Summary of the reward points earned
You can redeem those points by shopping at several online and offline brands. So, for this check out the SBI website. You can also pick out a flaw in the entry of the transactions if there’s any, by checking the statement regularly. Also, after noticing a flaw in the statement, you can bring it to the notice of the bank and get that sorted out ASAP.